[Live-devel] time difference

Артур Хайруллин ah at avtodoria.ru
Sat Oct 29 03:16:38 PDT 2016

Hello! I use your library in my project and now i want to estimate the
"difference changing" between system timestamp and parameter "timeval
timestamp" of callback fSource->getNextFrame(). I think than this parameter
is timestamp from camera, which sends rtp. Am i right? By this way i want
to find moments when time on PC or on camera jumps.

I connected the camera to my PC and saw that time set on it is 6 years ago.
So difference should be 6 years. And i can see that it is right! BUT.. Its
right for all frames come to getNextFrame besides first 25-30 frames(or
maybe 1-2 seconds of streaming). For those - difference is almost zero. I
cant understand it, Maybe you can help me ?

[image: ООО "Автодория"] <http://www.avtodoria.ru/>

*Артур Хайруллин* / Системный программист
ah at avtodoria.ru / +7 904 677 74 46

ООО "Автодория"
+7 843 524 74 12
Казань, Технопарк в сфере высоких технологий "ИТ-парк", Петербургская, 52,
офис 303
www.avtodoria.ru

*Инновации спасают жизни!*