[Live-devel] Listen for reuest to stream live video

Edward King Edward.King at citysync.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 07:30:29 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am using the live555 library to stream live video from my network camera. My code is based on the Elphel example code. All is working good so far.

Next I want to have my rtsp server 'listen' for client requests to start and stop streaming, so it will only start streaming video upon request. I cant find any example code to demonstrate how this should be done.

So my questions are, is this possible using the live555 library? And if so please could you give me some clues as to how it can be done ?

Thank you

Edward