[Live-devel] Fragmented intra frames

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Sep 23 13:02:23 PDT 2016

> In some of my tests which are rtp over tcp, the lost packets can be re-transmitted. The ReorderPacketBuffer then can take the rtp packets inside that may be out of sequence

RTP packets that are sent using RTP-over-TCP should never be ‘out of sequence’ - because a TCP stream always delivers data in order.  In any case, however, our code will reorder RTP packets that happen to arrive ‘out of sequence’.

Not that this has anything to do with the conversation at hand (which is why all of your postings are moderated :-)