[Live-devel] Condition for pause of sub-stream in ProxyServerMediaSubsession::closeStreamSource

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 27 22:57:13 PDT 2016

> The logic seems a bit odd: There is no other client streaming the
> audio subsession.
> Is this behavior correct?

Yes.  When there’s another client that is still using the session (i.e., has not done a “TEARDOWN” on the whole session), then there’s no good way for the proxy server code to know exactly what subsession(s) that client has been streaming.  So our code here is conservative: If there’s another client using the session, then we send a “PAUSE” only on the particular subsession that’s being closed.