[Live-devel] Stream JPEG over RTP

Arun Ekhande arune at expertgs.com
Thu Aug 17 21:39:26 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am working with a Prosilica GC camera of Aliied Vision on the CoM board
with ARM and Debian linux os .I have used AVT Vimba SDK to capture the frame
and I want to stream those frames over RTP.For the same I have referred your
testProg from this link http://www.live555.com/Elphel/ but in this example I
am not getting where to pass the frame captured by my camera.I have
undergone all testProgs on your website but I came to know that only video
file input has been supplied there or camera device is supplied but I have
camera in the network only.

Please give me any reference.

Regards,

Arun Ekhande

Software Developer

Expert Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Plot No. T-11, Software Technology Park,

ChikalthanaMIDC, Aurangabad- 431210

Boardline: +91-240-6600200/1

Direct line: +91-240-6604560

Cellphone: +91-8983358684

E-mail: arune at expertgs.com <mailto:monicas at expertgs.com>

Web: www.expertgs.com <http://www.expertgs.com/>

DISCLAIMER

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any use,
distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message. Opinions,
conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of Expert Global Solutions Pvt Ltd shall be understood to
be neither given nor endorsed by Expert Global Solutions Pvt Ltd. When
addressed to our clients the contents in this email are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement policy.