[Live-devel] Assistance

Price.Derrick Derrick.Price at IGT.com
Fri Aug 25 11:49:21 PDT 2017

Good afternoon,

Could you point me to some tools or forums to help resolve a problem I'm having with freezing video?  We are using Live555 as a proxy server to serve up 10 -15 clients a live camera feed.  If my clients connect directly to the camera there is no problem and the picture is clear.  However, when my clients are connected to Live555 they freeze regularly for 3 - 4 seconds.  This includes when the client is running both connections simultaneously (one to the camera and one to the Live55 server).  The clients are using VLC media player 2.2.6.

Do you have any suggestions for us to try?

Thanks,
Derrick

[cid:image002.png at 01D31D98.30538210]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.