[Live-devel] RTSP Server question regarding async I/O

Rob Cole Rob.Cole at alertinnovation.com
Fri Dec 15 14:33:17 PST 2017

Hello,

I have been using live555 to build a RTSP server.  I have reviewed hundreds of questions on this list, it’s a big help.  I have followed some suggestions about spinning up a separate async thread to handle the blocking I/O, then thread calls  triggerEvent() to signal live555 that data is ready.

I was under the impression this would cause doGetNextFrame() method to be invoked, but what I am actually seeing is the deliverFrame() method being invoked instead.  Is this right ?