[Live-devel] Webrtc server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 17 07:16:28 PST 2017

Victor,

I haven’t decided yet which parts of our WebRTC support will be released as ‘open source’, and when.

At least initially, the WebRTC server release will be a binary server application that people will be able to test on their own (public-facing) networks, to access ‘back-end’ RTSP streams (e.g., from network cameras), and distribute video via WebRTC, as illustrated by our demo.  I don’t yet have an ETA for this, but please continue to follow this mailing list for announcements about this.