[Live-devel] where to call signalNewFrameData

Roland Aigner Roland.Aigner at aec.at
Thu Jan 26 09:20:54 PST 2017

Thanks. Seems like I'm trying to do 2b. What I'm still not getting out of this is, where and how I would call signalNewFrameData on my source object. I've now added a callback I'm calling from my encoder class, which is a bit messy, because the encoder actually wasn't supposed to be aware of the streaming code. Is there a place within the live555 classes where this would have to go?

Another question: is there a way of figuring out that the connection was lost/closed? Currently, my session keeps sending forever, as I couldn't find out how to handle this.

Best,
Roland