[Live-devel] Fisrt query to start with live555 (About usage)

Irfan Shaikh Irfan.Shaikh at semcon.com
Wed Jul 5 05:24:36 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Greetings !!! :)

I am planning to use live555 stack for my below needs

1.      Streaming stored media files from media server over RTSP to remote player.

*        Tried sample application live555mediaserver, works great.

2.      Streaming live media stream of connected IP camera URL from media server over RTSP to remote player.

*        Get live media stream from IP camera source using openRTSP and pipe to testOnDemandRTSPServer input  to stream.

*        Need to modify existing testOnDemandRTSPServer to receive live stream from IP camera and stream.

3.      Media server receiving camera stream over RTSP using openRTSP from remote camera of iPad or Android tablet.

Can you please help me if all my above functionality already exists (Point 2).

Tsanks again :)

Thanks and regards,
Irfan