[Live-devel] live555MediaServer performance improvement

Konstantin Shpinev ks at microimpuls.com
Mon Jul 17 01:39:12 PDT 2017

> Also, I notice - from the “gprof” output - that you are streaming
> Transport Stream files.  Are those the only kinds of files that you are
> streaming?  Is there anything noteworthy/special about them, or are they
> just regular Transport Stream files (e.g. containing H.264 video and AAC
> audio)?

Yes. Yes, it is regular TS-files with H.264 and AAC.

Do you think It can make a difference? Perhaps there is a way to increase
the buffer size so that there are fewer read / write operations, and as a
consequence fewer operations in the event loop / queue?
--
С уважением, Константин Шпинёв
ООО "Майкроимпульс"