[Live-devel] How to implement Opus live audio

Roland Aigner Roland.Aigner at aec.at
Fri Jun 2 09:58:53 PDT 2017

Thanks, that did take me a tiny step further. I'm now creating an RTPSink in createNewRTPSink just like you suggested, and an instance of my custom Opus encoder source in createNewStreamSource. However, when I connect with my client via an RTSPClient, I get a 404 returned.

	Sending request: DESCRIBE rtsp://192.168.5.144/audio RTSP/1.0
	CSeq: 2
	Accept: application/sdp

	Received 101 new bytes of response data.
	Received a complete DESCRIBE response:
	RTSP/1.0 404 File Not Found, Or In Incorrect Format
	CSeq: 2

Any ideas what this is about?