[Live-devel] Using a GET_PARAMETER and want the return to have a type (Content-Type)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Mar 9 12:59:12 PST 2017

> BTW: I think there is an email on the list eboni at msnemail.net that is spamming me with junk.  Is there a way to get them off this list?

I got spam from that address as well.  They’re not on the mailing list, so they’re not posting to the mailing list.  (To post to the mailing list, you need to be subscribed to it.)  However, they seem to be sending spam to people who recently posted to the mailing list - and that includes you and me.

Apparently someone on this mailing list got infected with malware that’s scanning their inbox, and sending spam to email addresses that it sees there.

Because the spammer is not on the mailing list, and is not posting to the mailing list, there’s nothing that I can do about it, unfortunately.