[Live-devel] Broken data when streaming HEVC video

Kurt Emanuelson kurte at boldgroup.com
Wed May 3 10:00:32 PDT 2017

Ross,

Will do.  I happened to get pulled into a high priority situation, but I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks so much for your quick responses.

Kurt

Kurt Emanuelson
Software Engineer
ph: (719) 593-2829
Fax: (719) 213-2502 | http://www.boldgroup.com
421 Windchime Pl | Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Meet Bold at these upcoming events:
Central Station Manager Course | May 9-10 | https://www.boldgroup.com/central-station-manager-course
Operational Excellence Boot Camp | May 16-18 | https://www.boldgroup.com/operational-excellence-course
ESX  |Booth #424 | June 13-16 |