[Live-devel] Native IPv6 support for the Proxy?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed May 3 11:46:00 PDT 2017

Upgrading the code to support IPv6 would be a major project (and would be a lot more extensive than just applying some random person’s ‘patch’).  However, it is one of our ‘funded projects’:
	http://live555.com/funded-projects/live555_ipv6.html
but, to date, few people have been interested in funding it.

A reminder, once again, that Live Networks, Inc. is not a charity.  We plan to add support for IPv6, but not ‘for free’.

> if you need help with IPv6, I have a lot of experience on the topic.

“Experience” is not the issue.  I, too, have lots of experience with IPv6 (having followed it in the IETF since its inception).