[Live-devel] segfault RtspClient

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue May 9 12:25:21 PDT 2017

> in previous version in RtspClient::resetTCPSockets the "alternative byte handler" is cleared using the "input socket num" before setting it to -1.
>
>         RTPInterface::clearServerRequestAlternativeByteHandler(envir(), fInputSocketNum); // in case we were receiving RTP-over-TCP
>
> i think this line should be added again?

OK, I think I understand now what you’re asking.  The line you’re talking about is currently in the “RTSPClient” destructor, but *not* in the “resetTCPSockets()” function (which is called more often).

I’ll take a closer look at the code, to see whether it should be put (back?) in “resetTCPSockets()” instead.  Stay tuned…