[Live-devel] Backend Camera receiving DESCRIBE request in REGISTER's success response (200 OK) from Proxy Server

Durgesh Tanuku durgesh.tanuku at gslab.com
Mon Oct 16 07:06:00 PDT 2017

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am using  “RTSPServer::registerStream()”
function to implement the RTSP “REGISTER” command in my Camera simulation
code.

In our Proxy Server (on development cluster), I have temporarily added a
delay (500 ms) in ProxyRTSPClient::sendDESCRIBE() before sending DESCRIBE
request to Camera simulation binary. With added delay there were no
REGISTER failures from last 2 days. But I don't think it's a good idea to
add delay in Proxy Server library code to solve this issue. So can you
suggest me anything that i could do in Camera simulation code to solve this
issue ?

Thanks,
Durgesh.