[Live-devel] LIVE555- RTSP Server

Victoria Federau victoria.federau at sensonium.com
Tue Sep 5 08:52:32 PDT 2017

Dear Sir or Madam,
we are a little german-IOT-company and have the idea to support LiveStream from our platform.
We found a pretty good product in the live555 rtsp server and believe this is the best solution over all.

The matter is in germany you need for a good product a very high level on security. That means we need a solution for live555 server to learn SSL.
Is there a possibility to do that? We use at this time in development the "testOnDemandRTSPServer". On your documentation you say 'no' because live555 is only a lightwight streamer.
Hopefully there is a chance to change you mind?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem Allgäu

Victoria Federau

Sensonium GmbH
Fabrikstr. 5