[Live-devel] High bit-rate (CBR) 4K streaming over a wireless

Shyam Kaundinya shyam.kaundinya at digitalforcetech.com
Tue Aug 28 15:25:28 PDT 2018

A few more questions (not a repetition) on high bit rate streaming over a wireless link ...
4/	I have replaced all occurrences of OutPacketBuffer::maxSize with a large number as per the FAQ
OutPacketBuffer::maxSize =  (4096 * 2160 * 3);
5/	Are there any other changes I should be making (that I am currently missing) for my use case ?
6/	At times I see artifacts on the Rx side. Any thoughts on what may cause this behavior and how to fix it ?
7/	What changes if any would I need to make to also be able to support VBR in the same scenario - high bit rate streams over a wireless link - with live proxy servers on both Tx and Rx sides ?

Regards
Shyam