[Live-devel] Building Live555 Streaming Media library in a modernbuild environment

Ethin Probst ethin.probst at the-gdn.net
Thu Dec 13 11:34:18 PST 2018

Lol I know. Linux is the go-to environment these days. Hell, it was ages ago. But I’m visually impaired, so I kinda need Windows support until accessibility libraries and all that improves on Linux, as right now its in poor shape, though its getting better, slowly but surely. By “modern,” I of course meant VS 2017, though that’s definitely not as “modern” as GCC is.

Ethin Probst
Head core administrator of the GDN; Director of Technology, Security and System Administration