[Live-devel] Need Help for LIVE555 Proxy Server

Mittal, Ankur (Aero) Ankur.Mittal at Honeywell.com
Tue Jun 5 01:23:23 PDT 2018

Hi Team,
                First of all, thanks for developing such a simple to use and great utility.
Actually I am facing one issue while using this utility, maybe I am not using correctly, please guide me if I am wrong.

C:\>RelayServer.exe -p 19500 -T 9500 "rtsp://xyz/jpeg"
Or
C:\>RelayServer.exe -p 19500 -t  "rtsp://xyz/jpeg"

Tool is always using port 80,

LIVE555 Proxy Server
        (LIVE555 Streaming Media library version 2018.04.25; licensed under the GNU LGPL)

RTSP stream, proxying the stream "rtsp://xyz/jpeg"
        Play this stream using the URL: rtsp://192.168.56.1:19500/proxyStream

(We use port 80 for optional RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling.)

Due to this web server is not able to get other http request on port 80.
Need to use other configurable port for this utility.

Request you to please look into this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ankur Mittal