[Live-devel] Setting up stream with ffmpeg?

Thomas Hibbard THibbard at xgtechservices.com
Tue Jun 5 08:39:28 PDT 2018

I was pointed to this software from my boss, we were simply looking for a free solution we can use for our various camera needs and I'm having to work on this since there are other things going on in the office taking our time that others have to work on, if you can offer any support, I would gladly appreciate it.