[Live-devel] TCP streaming problem with LIVE55

Marcin marcin at speed666.info
Sat Nov 17 00:21:05 PST 2018

Hello Ross,
The problem with "why" i have to use proxy - it's because i dont have
source code for original software inside - then i have to "glue"
something else in camera to do the job.
I am using genuine proxy server, without modifications yet and still see
the problem. The error is EAGAIN, and proxy uses nothing more than 2% of
CPU and little of memory.
The VERY intereting part is that if i use "openRTSP -v -t -d 60
rtsp://proxyaddress > /dump.h264 INSIDE camera - i recieve complete
working stream without any damage and not lost packets.
I am directly connected to camera over LAN 100Mbps, when looking on the
same time of original RTSP and Proxy RTSP - original works well but
errors are only on proxied stream.
So where to search the clue?
Marcin