[Live-devel] RTSP streaming with port forwading

Indu Girish indu.girish at gadgeon.com
Wed Nov 21 00:35:44 PST 2018

Hi Ross,

I have split the Proxyserver and RTSPClient into two separate libraries.
Now my RTSPClient is able to stream continuously.
So RTSPClient and ProxyServer running from the same live555 library is an
issue? Why it is so?
Then how it is working in normal case, i.e. camera and proxyserver are in
same network?

Thanks & Regards,
Indu