[Live-devel] Audio + Video streaming in sync using Live555

Dhrupal Tilava dhrupal.tilava at vvdntech.in
Tue Oct 16 04:33:48 PDT 2018

Dear Team,

we are using *testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp *for the Live Video streaming.
So, in the input I am giving H.264 Encoded fifo to the compile binary using
this testOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp and I am getting RTSP URL for the Video
streaming.
This is working fine.

Now,we want to add the Audio with Video in the Live streaming. For the
Audio I have one AAC-LC Encoded fifo.
But to stream Audio and Video fifo in time sync, I am not able to find any
option in the testOnDemarRTSPServer.cpp file.

It would be really helpful if you can provide any example/reference in
which, I give the Audio fifo and video fifo as input and then I get the URL
for the streaming.
So, I can do the audio and video streaming smoothly.

Note: we have separate fifo for the Audio and Video.

Thank you so much in advance for your kind support.

*With Best Regards,*
Dhrupal Tilava
VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Cell : +91 9428158863 | Skype : dhrupal.tilava_1