[Live-devel] Question about openRTSP options

Sriram Chadalavada schadalavada at eomax.net
Wed Apr 24 16:46:34 PDT 2019

At this time, what I'm trying to do is create a snapshot of an openRTSP stream (just capture a SINGLE frame(NOT CONTINOUSLY) for post processing for facial recognition.
I've tried this option:
Outputting each frame into a separate file
If the "-m" option is given, each incoming 'frame' will be written into a separate output file.

Please provide an example of how I can make this work.

Thank you,
Sriram