[Live-devel] i want WEBRTC code of live555

Vishnu Mohan vishnu.mohan at vvdntech.in
Thu Aug 29 03:00:33 PDT 2019

Hi Ross,

   I was using HLS based transport streams for stream over HTTP, Some times
with some engineers input I used to get confused with the webrtc technique.
As per your comments, "*I no longer believe that it’s the best way to get
video from RTSP sources to render in web browser*", Can you point out what
will be the overheads on implementing webrtc into the *live streaming over
HTTP* required solutions.

With Warm Regards,

Vishnu Mohan
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
*Cell* : +91 9916316090 |* Skype* : vishnumohan1991

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 1:22 PM 袁旺柳 <yuanwangliu at 3k.com> wrote:

> I got   it!
> thank you for your reply
>

> ------------------
> 袁旺柳
>
> 上海游民网络科技有限公司/全体3K/技术中心

> *From: * "Ross Finlayson"<finlayson at live555.com>;
> *Date: * Thu, Aug 29, 2019 03:28 PM
> *To: * "LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use"<
> live-devel at us.live555.com>;
> *Subject: * Re: [Live-devel] i want WEBRTC code of live555
>

> > On Aug 29, 2019, at 8:39 AM, 袁旺柳 <yuanwangliu at 3k.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am interested in WEBRTC and need to  using this technology in my
> product  in live555
> > can you send me the code ?
>
> Sorry, but the WebRTC gateway was an experiment that is no longer being
> developed.  I found that it was too difficult to get it to work with
> different kinds of client web browser, and I no longer believe that it’s
> the best way to get video from RTSP sources to render in web browsers.
>
> Ross Finlayson
> Live Networks, Inc.
> http://www.live555.com/

_Disclaimer: _© 2019 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to
copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful.__