[Live-devel] I need to access OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::setSDPLinesFromRTPSink() from my derived class.

Massimo Perrone massimo.perrone at innovatrieste.it
Thu Dec 5 07:40:41 PST 2019

Hello Ross and Steve,

I also would like to have support for RTP header extension.

A case for this could be the inclusion of absolute playback timestamp
for recorded (i.e. non live) video frames, as reported in the Onvif
streaming specs.

I don't know how "good" this case could be, nor if it involves any IETF
standard.

Thanks,

Massimo Perrone