[Live-devel] New RTSP to HLS version Question

dan_desjardins dan.desjardins at videstra.com
Mon Dec 30 13:08:52 PST 2019

Thanks for the swift reply

>> First, I presume that you are referring to the experimental “live555HLSProxy” application that I announced a few days ago.
Yes - that is what I am referring to.

>>“live555HLSProxy” is completely different.
Understood.  I will test it with a web server as it potentially negates the need for the RTSP Proxy in my environment in a very positive way!

>> I’m not sure what you mean by this question.
Based on your clarification I think you understood enough about my need and therefore answered my question fully - so thank you.

>>..., why don’t you just try running it yourself?
Yes - that is my next step and will be doing so shortly.

Des