[Live-devel] advice and debugging a problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Feb 3 13:08:51 PST 2019

> It may be a janus problem, it may be a live555 problem, or it may be  a camera problem.

That’s the issue.  Two of those three things you have paid money for (and therefore can reasonably be expected to provide you support).  The third you have paid nothing for.  It’s rather rude to post to this (LIVE555) mailing list about something that you’re not even sure is a problem with LIVE555.

Yes - try to identify a problem that occurs when you run *nothing but* LIVE555 software.  I.e., no IP camera; no ‘Janus’; no VLC.  (Instead of using VLC as a RTSP client, use “openRTSP” <http://www.live555.com/openRTSP/> - at least initially.)