[Live-devel] can not mix a 264 file and a aac file together to a ts file

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Feb 13 23:00:06 PST 2019

> On Feb 14, 2019, at 2:51 PM, jun li <lijun at ndtv.com.cn> wrote:
>

> I modified testH264VideoToTransportStream.cpp for mix two stream files, but when I play ts file only have video.
> If  only have a video convert to TS is ok.
> If only have a audio convert to TS only have very few seconds, but extract aac from this ts file and play it use VLC alone is ok!

If your audio-only transport stream does not play properly, then how could you possibly expect it to work if you also mix in video??

I suggest that instead of trying to create and stream a Transport Stream, you stream H.264 and AAC in RTP directly, as separate RTP substreams - i.e., using “H264VideoRTPSink” for video, and “MPEG4GenericRTPSink” for audio - without using Transport Streams at all.

In any case, I won’t be accepting any more postings from you on this topic - sorry.