[Live-devel] Multiple File Sinks Issue

Chris Paucar chris.paucar at roc-connect.com
Mon Feb 25 19:42:37 PST 2019

Hi Ross,

My apologies, that was a bad attempt at trying to minimize the code
snippet. I actually do have it all in separate functions and scheduled
tasks, I was just trying to keep this email short but descriptive.

The issue I was trying to convey is that I have a rolling file buffer of
.ts files that seem filled with corrupted data even though the rolling file
buffer of QuickTime files work perfectly fine.

Do I need to add more filters to the h264 stream? I was expecting TS
headers with the 0x47 sync byte in the file.

Thanks,
Chris