[Live-devel] Bug report

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Feb 27 01:00:26 PST 2019

Thanks for the note.

First, please note that we do not support any version of the LIVE555 code that’s hosted on a third-party site (e.g., ‘GitHub’).  Nor should any bug reports be filed at such sites (because we won’t get to read them).  Instead, bug reports should be filed only using this mailing list, or by email to "support(at)live555.com”.

However, your reported bug happens to be applicable to the official version of the code.  (The actual bug was that “sscanf()” was not behaving how I expected.)

I have now installed a new version - 2019.02.27 - of the code that should fix this bug.  Those of you who are using the code to build a RTSP server (or a RTSP proxy server) should upgrade to using this new version ASAP.

Thanks again for the bug report.