[Live-devel] Jitter Buffer h264 rtsp client

Kevin Bailey kevin at advantaacomputer.com
Thu Jan 3 16:21:52 PST 2019

Okay so I printed out the presentation times next to the current time and
the presentation time is either identical or slightly behind the current
time by the time it hits the DummySink::afterGettingFrame() function. I am
not quite sure what you mean when you say that the presentation time is the
time that the frame should be rendered. Seems impossible