[Live-devel] Implementing H263VideoFileSink

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat May 11 05:59:20 PDT 2019

> On May 11, 2019, at 6:10 AM, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:
>

>> On May 6, 2019, at 8:03 PM, halim <halim at rfnetech.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I am trying to implement H263VideoFileSink.
>
> Why not use our existing “H263plusVideoRTPSink” class?

My apologies.  I misread your question.  I see now that you are asking about a *File* sink.

Unfortunately I can’t write or debug your code for you.  However, you were asking specifically about the “afterGettingFrame()” member function.  That function is called after a video frame has been delivered (by an upstream object) into your buffer.  So you should then be writing this data into your file.

I suggest that you use our existing “H264or5VideoFileSink” code as a model here.