[Live-devel] rtspTestClient consumes the first bytes of each packet? How to prevent?

Chris Paucar chris.paucar at roc-connect.com
Thu May 30 15:06:38 PDT 2019

Apologies, I was recalling that statement from some old reading material.

And yes several of my cameras send a copy of both before every GOP so I
filter them out through a subclass of H264VideoRTPSource and I create my
own copies through the SDP description when I need them.

The reason I filter them out is because QuickTimeFileSink will write them
into the file and certain media players will incorrectly parse them as
video frames causing a stuttering effect.

Thanks,
Chris