[Live-devel] ACCESS CONTROL FLOW ENABLE

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Nov 4 22:44:06 PST 2019

Our documentation at <http://us.live555.com/proxyServer/> (in the section titled “Proxying access-controlled streams”) describes how to (i) handle access-controlled ‘back-end’ streams, and (ii) how to add access control to the ‘front-end’ streams.  You’re going to have to be a lot more specific about what you want to do, and what is not working for you.