[Live-devel] different result of 2 rtsp url

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Sep 8 22:49:15 PDT 2019

I suspect that you’re just seeing that one of your “rtsp://“ URLs is working, and the other isn’t.

I suggest at first trying to run “testRTSPClient” with just one “rtsp://“ URL as argument.  And then just the other “rtsp://“ URL.

> why they are different? i don't know why second's afterGettingFrame not working…

I suspect that there’s simply a problem with the second stream.  Perhaps it is behind a firewall that is blocking RTP/UDP packets?