[Live-devel] RTP Multicast Streaming

Ahmet Duran Alincak aduranalincak at oncamgrandeye.com
Mon Sep 16 02:08:29 PDT 2019

Kimden: Ahmet Duran Alincak
Tarih: Friday, September 13, 2019 6:06 PM
Kime: live-devel at lists.live555.com
Konu: RTP Multicast Streaming

Hello,

We're streaming video from an IP camera using multicast streaming over RTP. But when we do this, we start streaming without having any RTP command. So, this makes our network very busy.

Is there any way not to stream multicast without having a RTP play command? And also we want to cut streaming when there is no listener for the stream.

Is this possible? Or is it completely wrong thinking for a multicast stream?

Regards,

Ahmet.