[Live-devel] 回覆: Does live555 exist a way to sync video/audio streams?

Eric Hsieh Eric.Hsieh at liteon.com
Sun Aug 16 22:13:57 PDT 2020

Hi Ross,

I would to player can receive the audio/video frames at same time.

When player request a stream, I know H264 frame's presentation start from 1.000000.
At the same time, I want to send 1.000000 to audio stream and ask audio stream to send the first frame's presentation close to 1.000000.
I don't want player play video without audio. Thanks.

Confidential Information:This message is sent to the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender with a replying e-mail and delete the message and any attachment.Transmission Caveat and Virus Alert: Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.