[Live-devel] help

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 11 02:37:57 PST 2020

> On Feb 11, 2020, at 10:59 PM, Siddhant Agarwal <siddhant.agarwal at staqu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using Live555 Proxy Server for multiple RTSP urls.
>
> Eg: live555proxyserver rtsp://abc rtsp://def rtsp://xyz
>
> I want to stop one of the RTSP proxy URL .ie. rtsp://def proxy should be stopped whereas the proxy for the other two url should continue

(In the future, please choose more descriptive “Subject:” lines for your emails.)

You could stop proxying of one particular stream by modifying the “live555ProxyServer.cpp” code to call
	rtspServer->deleteServerMediaSession(sms);
where “sms” is a “ProxyServerMediaSession” object that had previously been added to the server by:
	rtspServer->addServerMediaSession(sms); (“live555ProxyServer.cpp”, line 225)

(It’s up to you to figure out how to generate an appropriate event that will be handled by the LIVE555 event loop to do what you want.)