[Live-devel] 答复: [live555] doesn't call closeSockets after teardown for rtsp over tcp

Zhang Qian(张倩) qianzhang at asrmicro.com
Mon Feb 24 00:06:32 PST 2020

Thanks. Cihan, I will try it.

发件人: live-devel <live-devel-bounces at us.live555.com> 代表 Cihan K?me?o?lu
发送时间: 2020年2月24日 14:44
收件人: LIVE555 Streaming Media - development & use <live-devel at us.live555.com>
主题: Re: [Live-devel] [live555] doesn't call closeSockets after teardown for rtsp over tcp

Hi Qian

I have faced this bug and just solved this a week ago.

I commented following lines and rtsp over tcp is working as expected. clientsession and closesockets is caledd properly.
void RTPInterface::clearServerRequestAlternativeByteHandler
(UsageEnvironment& env, int socketNum) {
//setServerRequestAlternativeByteHandler(env, socketNum, NULL, NULL);
}

Sincerely