[Live-devel] BUGS in rtsp interleaved

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jan 23 07:07:35 PST 2020

> On Jan 23, 2020, at 6:58 AM, Cihan Kömeçoğlu <cihan at thundernsi.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> Yes as you said , there is a firewall and nat between client and server. thats why I have to use TCP.
>
> I will increase send buffer size also and thinking to change sendTCP function to not fail even sendbuffer is full.

You still don’t get it.  If your stream is exceeding the capacity of your network, you *will* eventually get data loss, no matter how much buffering you add.  Your only solution is to reduce the data rate of your stream (e.g., by changing your encoding parameters).

(And if you modify the supplied code, you can expect no support on this mailing list.)