[Live-devel] Frame dropping on case of packet loss

Spungin, Chaya chaya.spungin at intel.com
Tue Jan 28 22:47:54 PST 2020

Hi,
I'm using SimpleRTPSource and see some corrupted messages when the data arrives.
I saw that the corrupted messages are a result of some packets drop.
I would expect that after any packet drop the whole frame will be dropped, but this is not the situation,
The MultiFramedRTPSource continue to build the frame and pass it upstream.
I would like to understand the expected behavior on such case.
Thanks, CS

Intel Israel (74) Limited