[Live-devel] How to extract a single frame

dan at maybefishing.net dan at maybefishing.net
Tue Jun 23 02:12:57 PDT 2020

I'm using live555 to stream video piped from RaspiVid which works great by the way. However I need to capture single frames on a trigger. I can do the trigger part fine but how do I extract single frames and save as a jpeg or bitmap image? The code is testRaspi.cpp located here: https://github.com/danriches/RaspiVid

I've already tried to modify RaspiVid to do this but it's halting the stream and causing the GPU to lock up, plus the responses from the Foundation are taking a while albeit great help when they do respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Dan