[Live-devel] Install not working with mingw with custom PREFIX

Eric Beuque eric.beuque at jet1oeil.com
Tue Jun 23 04:45:13 PDT 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the compilation patch yesterday. I got another issue when
cross compiling with Mingw.

Make install command is not working with mingw when we define a PREFIX
variable in the config.mingw file.
I'm using a Linux Mint LMDE 4 edition (based on Debian).

1) First problem is due to the PREFIX variable that is defined in the
testProgs/Makefile.tail, and i guess should be defined in the
testProgs/Makefile.head to accept modification in config.mingw file.

2) Same problem with mediaServer/Makefile.tail.

3) Same problem with proxyServer/Makefile.tail.

4) Same problem with hlsProxy/Makefile.tail.

5) Last problem is due to the EXE variable empty in the config.mingw file.
It must contain .exe to works (EXE = .exe).

After these modification, i succeed to compil both with Mingw 32 bits and
64 bits platform.

Best regards,
Eric