[Live-devel] Is anyone using "TCPStreamSink"?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Mar 18 23:41:10 PDT 2020

As I noted about a week ago, we will soon be removing the “RTSPServerSupportingHTTPStreaming” functionality from the “LIVE555 Media Server”, and from the LIVE555 codebase.

I am also thinking of removing the "TCPStreamSink” class - as this is, to my knowledge, used only to implement “RTSPServerSupportingHTTPStreaming”.

However, if you happen to be using the “TCPStreamSink” class in your own projects, and would like it to remain, please let us know - before the end of this week.