[Live-devel] build issues

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Nov 26 12:56:35 PST 2020

Olivier,

Thanks for reporting this.

In a recent release, we accidentally included code that turns out to be non-portable (across all Unix-like systems).

I will shortly be releasing a new version of the code that fixes this.

In the meantime, you can fix the problem by replacing the four lines of code in “groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp”, lines 370-373 with
	for (unsigned i = 0; i < 16; ++i) ((sockaddr_in6*)&fromAddress)->sin6_addr.s6_addr[i] = 0;
or simply by deleting those four lines of code.