[Live-devel] HLSProxy

Andrey Shvyrkin ashvyrkin at gosniias.ru
Wed Aug 11 04:15:10 PDT 2021

Thanks for answers.

I'm using/EventTrigger/  to exit the event loop at any point in time by changing the value of the watch variable. And then I use the previously presented code to close the session and free memory. In theory, I should free the memory used by the/MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource/  variable before closing the session, but in this case, when/Medium::close/  is called to close the session, the application crashes in the/RTCPInstance/  destructor because/fSource /variable is invalid.

[...]
env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(&eventLoopVar);

MediaSubsessionIterator iter(*session);
MediaSubsession* subsession;
while ((subsession = iter.next()) != NULL) {
     if (subsession->sink != NULL) {
         Medium::close(subsession->sink);
         subsession->sink = NULL;
     }
}
*Medium::close(transportStream);*
Medium::close(session);
Medium::close(rtspClient);
env->reclaim();
delete scheduler;

--
С уважением, Андрей Швыркин
Начальник группы "Технологии анализа движения и видеонаблюдения"

Best regards, Andrey Shvyrkin
Head of group "Technologies of video surveillance"
FGUP "GosNIIAS"
Cell: +7 903 135-10-63