[Live-devel] Problem on multiple openRTSP running concurrently

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 11 14:35:55 PST 2021

> Received a complete SETUP response:
> RTSP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error

That error is coming from your server; it has nothing to do with “openRTSP”.  Your server apparently has problems handling several concurrently streams.

However, I notice - from the SDP description sent by your server:

> a=tool:LIVE555 Streaming Media v2011.05.25 CHAM.LI at ANJVISION.COM

Your server is apparently using a very old version of our library.  Please ask the manufacturer of this server to upgrade their software/firmware to use the latest version of our software.  You should also remind them that, as a condition of the GNU LGPL, they are required to either do this upgrade themself, or else give you a way to perform this upgrade.  See
	http://live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#copyright-and-license